Program PHP to produce HTML output using tables to render results.

Halebutt

Hi there, 

My friend asked me to help him perform a task today and I was completely stumped as to how I should complete it. Being someone who is reasonably experienced with PHP programming I didn't think I would find it absolutely impossible to complete, maybe hard, but not impossible. So I wondered if someone would now be able to explain to me in order to assist me in expanding my knowledge how to complete this task. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/avnus7jh0ub5rbj/AADREeP688kDdJDB8M6cr_z7a?dl=0

Here is a link to the files he sent me, please ignore the C++ section.

If anyone could help / begin to give an explanation please fire away. I feel so bad about myself for NOT knowing that I'm now motivated to learn more!

Many thanks!

My apologies Ch0, I should've been clearer. There's a text file in the link which has instructions for the task he asked me to help with. I need someone to explain what the best way of completing the task rather than help me with the coding. Maybe I posted in the wrong area?

Halebutt

you are also going to need to ask specific question(s). just posting a list of requirements, isn't asking a question, but it is a fine start at a request for quote to hire and pay someone to do this for you. we are here to answer specific questions that you have, after you have made an attempt at solving your programming problem.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.