Wordpress Dynamic template

koon0789

Hey guys, I am new here to this forum as well as web development.

I have created my first website which is pier36nyc.com

My only problem so far is trying to make the events page dynamic.

http://pier36nyc.com/events/

If you take a look at the events page, there is a gallery of pictures which display a title, caption, an image, and a button link when you hover above it.

The problem is, all of that is static for now. The code for that is on my 'Pages' section where I just HTML everything in there. I also used JQuery for the hover effect.

How do I make this gallery dynamic so that when a user wants to create a block, there will be a tool (which I think I will have to create through PHP, which I need help from you guys) that allows the user to input the desired Title, Caption, Image, and Link  to that block.

The problem is: I have very minimal knowledge in PhP. I'm interning right now and learning everything all at once. I'm losing my mind right now >_<

I know it's not as complicated as I try to make it sound. But I'm just stressed out

Can someone please help me out? 

I would greatly appreciate it..

Edited by mac_gyver
fixed title

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.