Form Times out on Mobile

itiswhatitis

I have a form created that seems to work across most devices/connection.. but for some reason some phones, Androids specifically so far, seem to time out when the form is submitted using the mobile network. This has happened on multiple android phones. Doesn't seem to have an issue with iPhones. I also had a problem with a Surface tablet when connected to an android wireless signal.. tethering, the same phone that had the issue.

So what happens is once the form is submitted, it hangs for a while and then it'll say "No data received - Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data. Reload this webpage Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page. Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" and then after i refresh, it submits and goes through without a problem. Sometimes it refreshsed by itself after flashing this error and goes through. 

Another time, using the Surface Pro, wifi and IE, I got the error "Forbidden" you don't have permission to access /new-window-2.php on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

You can see an example of one of the forms here - connecttopros(dot)com/windows.php

And some of the code is attached below. I'm lost. I've tried using a different server completely, twice, and it didn't fix the issue, so it must be the way the php is put together? Thanks for your help!

Php Freaks.zip

Still not a good host, hard to find good ones, but this has to be an apache issue and apache not responding.

Most likely is the amount of incoming traffic.

Could be amount of connections exceeded, respawning child, not closing fast enough, ddos attacks, spammers

View your apache error and access logs and try to narrow it down.

On a sidenote, clear your browsers cache and cookies, it could have been an intermittent issue and still showing you old data.

Are you referring to traffic on the server in general, or to just my site? Because the site has pretty much no traffic outside of us testing it. As for clearing browser cache and cookies - the phone I tried it on today was the first time that phone accessed this site, and the same issue happened. I'll check out the apache error/access logs.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.