regarding some problem in session

singhRahul34

hello sir, 

actually i have started session in a page and i want to know if i login from index.php it take me to home.php(where i have started a session ) if i give a url (index.php) it redirects me to that page but i want to use session which doesnot redirect me to that page unless until i dont logout from that page 

try to help me please

hello sir, 

actually i have started session in a page and i want to know if i login from index.php it take me to home.php(where i have started a session ) if i give a url (index.php) it redirects me to that page but i want to use session which doesnot redirect me to that page unless until i dont logout from that page 

without clicking logout button it should not go to any url it should be at that page once we login from index.php it doesnot go to that page without logging out tha home.php page 

try to help me please

home.php

index.php

login.php

Are you saying you want to login from index.php but do not want to be redirected to home.php when the form is submitted?

yes exactly , i am trying to say this ... 

there is log out buton in home.php if i will click at that one then it should log out unless untill it should remain at the same page 

Then move your code logic that processes the login to be in index.php

there is log out buton in home.php if i will click at that one then it should log out unless untill it should remain at the same page

I assume by that you want to stay on home.php when logging out, then change window.location="../zibika/index.html"; to point to home.php

Then move your code logic that processes the login to be in index.php

I assume by that you want to stay on home.php when logging out, then change window.location="../zibika/index.html"; to point to home.php

no that is for log out function 

what i need to once i log in it goes to home.php but if give some other url it goes from that page if once session is establish then it should not go any other page 

i want the concept of session how to stop pages going to another url 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.