[SOLVED] Apache uninstall problems

DarkDarkDark

I have both Apache 2.2.4 and 2.0.53 installed, I want to remove them but every time I try I get the following:

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'Apache HTTP Server 2.0.53.msi' in the box below."

It is also the same message for 2.2.4 except for the text 'Apache HTTP Server 2.0.53.msi', it now says: "apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi". I've tried getting the source for the 2.2.4, but it has a "Internal Error 2753, httpd.exe", and can't find the source for the 2.0.53.

I got pissed off with this so I removed both of their folders (everything removed) and this still comes up.

Also like to add that I've tried removing in safe mode and it says that it can't remove it because it might not be working right.

Anyone got any ideas?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.