Check this site out....

gecko

Hi people,

I'm needing help with one of my sites. For most of the time, during the development of the site, I was testing the layout.etc in IE version 6. Now that I've upgraded to version 7 for testing, the entire layout has changed.

Everything displays perfectly in IE6, but not in Mozilla, Netscape, Opera or the new IE!!

SITE : www.joespetsupplies.co.uk/index.php

It may help for you to view the site in IE6 somehow, so you can see the differences!

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Hey Haku,

Can ya help me with another prob I have with the website?

I've tried posting the question on this forum and many others, but nobody seems to want to help; either that or people expect me to have been born with this information !!

Basically, on every webpage in thwe website where I have been trying to print a database record to the screen, I get this message :

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource

Any clues???

The thing is I recently transferred all of my files from WAMP to a remote web server; it was all working fine when I ran the website locally using WAMP, but now, when its been uploaded, all I get is this message on every webpage!

see it here : www.joespetsupplies.co.uk/about.php

.......and a whole host of other pages too!

Many many thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.