[SOLVED] Delayed actions in Internet Explorer problem

Petty_Crim

I've made a form which now works perfectly in both FireFox and Internet Explorer except for one catch. When using Internet Xxplorer if I tick/untick a checkbox or radio button nothing happens until I click my mouse button again this is despite the checkbox/radio button using an onchange event.

In Firefox as soon I untick or tick it something happens instantly but with Internet explorer once I change it I have to then click once more with the mouse somewhere on the page for something to happen. Does anyone know why this is happening?

It only seems to be affecting checkboxs and radio buttons, onchange events for text boxes happen instantly  strangely.

The page is located here:

http://btk.tfcph.com/x/signup.php?id=200

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.