PHP & MySQL Problems

EagerWolf

Here is query:

mysql_query("SELECT * FROM usertable WHERE s1='skupina' AND a='1' ORDER BY var1 DESC, var2 ASC LIMIT 42, 4")

When query is executed no results is outputed... I have tried different options:

mysql_query("SELECT * FROM usertable WHERE s1='skupina' AND a='1' ORDER BY var1 DESC LIMIT 42, 4") AND

mysql_query("SELECT * FROM usertable WHERE s1='skupina' AND a='1' ORDER BY var2 ASC LIMIT 42, 4")

works fine...

The problem is when I add two or more variables in ORDER BY I get empty results... I found on google that it is something about indexig.. But didn't find any helpful...

Thanks for your help!

Matija Volk

obviously  ;D

I am using mysql_fetch_array..

lol just making sure,

you'd be surprised with the questions I've seen before,

try running the query with mysql_error() to see if you get any

errors reported back,

mysql_query("SELECT * FROM usertable WHERE s1='skupina' AND a='1' ORDER BY var1 DESC, var2 ASC LIMIT 42, 4")or die("Error: ". mysql_error());

and if that doesn't work, try taking off the LIMIT statement just to see

if anything gets reported back,

mysql_query("SELECT * FROM usertable WHERE s1='skupina' AND a='1' ORDER BY var1 DESC, var2 ASC")

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.