Obtaining a static Page from a dynamically generated document.

matrixbegins

Hello Everybody !!

There is a functionality that I want in application.

Suppose a User uploads some files e.g images, Resumes etc. with proper info. like skills, experience etc. I mean some input in HTML controls.

I want The moment user submits all data he/she should get a dynamically generated page showing a confirmation page then. I mean a preview page that show what user has inputted are all entries are OK or not. & then when user confirms the input then these values must saved in database.

This far I have done.

I want a little Favor ..........  when user confirms all inputs that dynamically generated page must be saved as a static page on server in directory choose by me.

Is this Possible or I am Just thinking Hypo..........

Please Help

Why save it as a static page? Wouldn't it be better to just store the relevant information and place it dynamically? It would allow the user to make changes easily if you did.

But yes, it is possible to save a static copy. Just use the filesystem functions to save an HTML file with the information inserted into it. See fwrite()

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.