ASCII graphics file : mySQL : PHP : User Login

Cyberfreak

Hi All

I'm very new to mySQL. Only implemented the use of mySQL with other written scripts. Have general PHP experience. Please help me. Quite interresting application.

I have written a Visual C++ app that takes a snapshot from an IP camera when motion is detected, parse the image into an ASCII format file with an extention .cip that holds the date, time, camera description and the offcource the image. To view that file I have another app (parser) that views all info as well as the image. This .cip file is about 20kB in size from a 640x480 4CIF image.

Now my PHP and mySQL application:

The Visual C++ app is connected to the internet and can upload the .cip file via HTTP to any location of my website. So everytime motion is detected, an .cip file is uploaded. This is where I need help and I don't even know where to start. I must be able to login on my website to a page that displays a list containing the date, time, description of each file uploaded. Click on the selection will Pop-up another window that displays the real image.

Please help and/or give me some previous post to work through, understanding PHP with mySQL.

Cyberfreak

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.