Webdav problem help

Hi all this is first time to post here. i am a new to handle apache web server and being test step by step. now i came in to

WebDAV section and gota problem on login to WebDAV directory with authentication by DBM database. without authentication

i cant see any problem. and this authentication system is tested working well. how i test is open IE explore then click file then

select open then input XXXXX.com/webdav and check open as web folder. after this proccess browser popup login page so

i put in usermane and password that i secified to DBM database but apache or windows? refused me. is there anybody

can explane why this problem occared from and give solution. still i dont have deep experience any way of computer operation

system,web server,programming so even i cant guess where troble come from and i need smart guide for each problem

any help apreciated and many thanks. ???

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.