populating a javascript accordion

kammage

Here's the situation:

My webpage displays announcements that have been stored in my database. The announcements are divided into three categories: General Information, Software Updates, New Software. On a regular basis, I add new announcements. So basically, this is how my javascript accordion is set up (where each "-->" is a sub-accordion)

General Info

-->Date

---->Content

Software Updates

-->Date

---->Content

New Software

-->Date

---->Content

The code behind this process uses PHP to access a MySQL database. I want to use a javascript accordion to organize the three categories. I was wondering if there was a way to automatically make a new accordion container automatically, each time I add a new announcement. Since there will constantly be new announcements, I don't want to have to hard code each new announcement into the accordion.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.