Rating System Test

I have built a rating system for my spare time site usualbeings.com and would like some people to just give it a few clicks since I only have acces to my home and work computer I can only get two ip addresses. So if you could go here http://www.usualbeings.com/jeff/garage/1 and click on a star rating and hopefully it will say thank you and if you click again it should say vote updated. If you get anything other than that if you could let me know i would be most great full. Thank you

p.s.

If you want to sign up your more than welcome ;D

Works for me. The stars look good, by the way. Nice design.

Tips:

- Add the rating system to more content on the site.

- Particularize the site more. For example, I don't think the game cheats are necessary, there are already several other websites for that.

- Perhaps add high scores for the Games section. I've heard of things you can download that include modified flash games to automatically send the results to a PHP script. It's quite neat.

Good luck with the site, it has good potential.

Thank for the help and the tips.

I am going to add the rating system to all the sections asap

I dont really want to get rid of the games section I really like what I have in my mind I know its not there yet but I have big plans for it.

Thats a great Idea for the games I will look into that for sure.

As of right now I do not need any programming help but I do need help with marketing thats becoming very challenging if you or anyone has some way to bring people on we can work out some kind of affiliate program or something of the sort.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.