Remote application

sahel

Hi,

I have a scenario where i have to code for a reseller system.

I need some expert advice from you pro's. I hope you can help.

Let me put it straight under headings...

SERVICE SITE.

There is supposed to be one independent site which fetches stats/data from a mysqlDB and displays the results.  I would assume approximately 5 to 8 pages in total with differently styled reports. The code will have a user/pass to login and view stats for each order.

This site is currently working as a retail service and is providing user/login access via php code.

RESELLER SITE.

I want resellers who sell the service for the above site, to be able to show the same user/pass login form on their websitesite and then fetch the results from the service site. This is actually to make the service anonymous. The results can be shown anywhere they prefer under their website using some code that would display the pages served by the original service site.

I hope i made it clear, if you don't understand, please please please ask.

What i want to know is if this is possible in php. I am unsure and came to phpfreaks for some advice.

Kind Regards

Sahel.

Yes thats right. But together with that, i want the result pages (pages that comes after logging in) to be shown on the reseller website as well.

I don't want the login form on the reseller site to lead the user to the service site. I want to keep the service site invisible.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.