Scandir() Code that Allows you to see the Syntax of your Code

Has anyone ever seen anything like this (see atached)?

I just made this in my free time, and I thought it was kind of cool (without any bias, of course).

Sadly, I do not have a website or anything like that, so you will have to try it out on your own server.  You will have to put it in your document root for it to search for files correctly, which it says in the file.  Go ahead and check the code out beforehand so you know I am not trying to hack your system or something crazy like that.  :-\

If you have any recommendations, comments, or critiques, just let me know.

The big question: do you think it is useful at all?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hey, who is downloading the file without posting anything!?

I made a much better version of the aforementioned syntax highlighter. Does anyone have any suggestions/comments?

I am not into the whole design thing, so you may find the colors distasteful... :-\

Please do not steal my code and say it is your own. ;)

The .txt file is actually a html file, so you will have to change the extension.

[attachment deleted by admin]

wow luv it :P

but not going to giv any links >:( and im deleting it straight away :D

Oh yes and also you need to check if the file exists. I got an error when i used an invalid file name...

Warning: highlight_file(dsgdgg) [function.highlight-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*************/public_html/exhighlighter.php on line 32

Warning: highlight_file() [function.highlight-file]: Failed opening 'dsgdgg' for highlighting in /home/*************/public_html/exhighlighter.php on line 32

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.