[SOLVED] Issue with AS3 Email Form and PHP timeout.

simplexian

This issue is giving me a truly massive headache. I'll return to it in the morning.

Shot in the dark, but assuming you have a server that can handle this kind of request, would you upload my .html, .swf, and .php file to your server to see, use the form, and see if it behaves the same on your side? Can send it to you via email.

This issue is giving me a truly massive headache. I'll return to it in the morning.

Shot in the dark, but assuming you have a server that can handle this kind of request, would you upload my .html, .swf, and .php file to your server to see, use the form, and see if it behaves the same on your side? Can send it to you via email.

Sure, or just test it on one of my sites: http://hostbox.us or http://tzfiles.com

Alright, emails appear to be being recieved before 10 minutes, took 3 minutes for one of them... not sure if that is the normal send time from your server, but definately better than 10.

But yeah, that "Transferring data from" issue still present, I am clueless as to what it's transferring/hanging on. Using Firefox.

Go to the contact form, submit it, and look at the bottom left corner of your browser (firefox).

"Transferring data from..." never goes away. So when I say "hanging", I'm referring to whatever is being transferred, which I have no idea what that is.

I was hoping to avoid having people wonder about the transfer status of what's going on in front of them. Does anyone know if this is a common problem with Firefox?

If you switch tabs in the browser, it does in fact change to : Done. However, if you switch windows (separate browser), it doesn't. Weird, right?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.