need help with creating a PHP script:

roldahayes

Hi There,

I have a basic knowledge of PHP and was hoping someone could advise or point me to a tutorial to help me achieve this script.

i need a members login script (noting too advanced) where a registered member can then "create their own page" my site.

The page would need to be able to have them upload an image (profile pic) and then fill in a few forms listing details about themselves.

Basicaly, the site is going to be for entertainers / comedians where they can create their own profile page to showcase information / upcoming gigs about themselves.

Non members need to be able to search the site using different searches (name, location, etc.)

I have found loads of scripts on the net but to be honest, they are way too advanced for what I'm trying to do!  Need to keep it simple!

Hope someone can help!  ;)

That's quite the question. Try starting from the beginning and asking smaller questions along the way.

1st you'll need registration, then your auth/login script. From there, well...ask us again when you get there ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.