Web Design Advice

Kitty333

I am very excited with what just happened to me. A friend of mine told me that she would pay me a certain amount of money for building her a website and it sounded like a lot to me, the thing is, I don’t know anything about that. I accepted anyway and she actually paid in advance! So there I am with her money and a deadline, just looking around the web for some presets. I later ran into myTino (usa.mytino.com) and after checking it out for a while, I realized it was a great option. You can actually post a service you need to be done, such as web design and then the service providers will compete between them with their intellect works for the budget and when the deadline is reached, you choose the winner and pay on delivery; actually, after delivery. So I ended up earning a few bucks with myTino and now I just go around asking people if they need a website designed. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.