Help with PHP Music Album Script

Hi all,

I am stucked into this problem and would be really thankful to this prolific community for any help or hint.

I am making Music Album Selling Website, through which client would be selling his CD/DVDs. Now Music CDs webpage has a CD Cover and a description which is not a problem, but it also has one additional thing, Listing of CD Sample Tracks, and this is where my problem starts.

The CD tracks are listed on  a webpage for a visitor to listen to any track he/she wants. I would be really really thankful to anyone who can help me finding a script which can generate an automatic listing in PHP/Javascript/Ajax ...

I am making an administrator interface, and I want my user to enter everything himself.

For the demonstration, this is something what I am looking for :- (If you go this page, just a little below, you will see "Listen to Samples and Buy MP3s")

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GCFHEG/sr=8-2/qid=1153855305/ref=sr_1_2/002-9963939-5619251?ie=UTF8/joelovano-20

Thank you very much for your attention.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.