PHP page in IE: CSS and JavaScript nav bar not working

trinityweb

Hello, All --

I am having a very frustrating problem with a navigation bar (CSS with a little JS):

The site I am re-designing contains most HTML pages and the navigation bar works great cross-browser.

However, two pages on the site need to be PHP so that the calendar script I am using will work.  When the page is PHP in Mozilla, the navigation bar works the same as a HTML page.  However, in IE the PHP page shows the nav bar but blinks on and off each time a sub-link is rolled over. This occurs on the index.php page as well as the calendar.php page.

I know this is a browser issue - it is a *^%#&^$# Internet Explorer issue.  What I am looking for is the "fix" that will amke this JavaScript work correctly on a PHP page in IE.

Here is the site: http://www.meridies.org/Meridies%202.0/index.php  You can view the source code.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.