Forms Help!

mattclements

Hello there,

Ok I am having a problem here.... The maker of a large script that my client is using has used Checkboxes rather than Radio Boxes, therefore:

When submitting the form their are 2 columns of data filled: Rights Managed, and Royalty Free, with a one or a zero (I think). You should only be able to select either/or.... basically if I use a radio selector this will only allow data entered to one of the columns.... So... I am ideally after a piece of easy JavaScript which deselects one option when the other is pressed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

You can use javascript, but if someone has it turned off, then it won't work. Your best bet is to go back to the designer and have him use radio buttons, or if you can get at the code yourself, do it yourself.

If this is impossible, then javascript is your only alternative. But it's an unreliable alternative.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.