pictures/text sometimes/not load w/dreamweaver php template how do I fix this?

marnaemelee

I have two sights that I'm having problems with.  One, the text will not appear on a php page, all my other pages appear just fine.  This only seams to happen on a PC browser.  The second sight, the pictures sometimes appear and sometimes not.  The background pictures do not appear.  I'm using a dreamweaver php template.  I made a table and inserted a background image into some of the cells.  They appear when I test it on my computer but when I uploaded it to the server and actually saw the site online, they are not there and the other pictures will not always load.  I have to refresh the page, then they load and other ones will not load. I am seeing these happen with firefox and safari.  How can I fix these problems? :-\

a) This post belongs in dreamweaver help or w.e....

b) It would be really error-free-ing awesome if you worded things in a manner that others could easily understand.

c) It's just not cool to have 3 posts, with 2 of therin being quotations of the first.

Text sent via echo from a php file saved on a PC will not execute because you need to install Apache.

As far as your background image goes, try checking to see that your resources images are in the proper directory in concurence with your html/php files.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.