help with my website

aircooled57

i recently got some one to put me a website together which contains tutorials on various pieces of  software , dreamweaver,photoshop etc.

the site was working fine initaly for the first few weeks but now when i edit a tutorial using the admin backend behind the site,any changes made will not be updated in the database backend where the tutorials are pulled from .

i dont know why this is and would really appreciate the help of a php/mysql genius in resolving the issue!

many thanks for your help

louis

:)

If you want to hire someone to help you, make a post in the freelance forum.  Or maybe contact the guy who made your script.  If you want to fiddle with it yourself, and you're having trouble figuring something out, make a new thread asking about what specifically you are having issues with, providing relevant info/code.  Please do not post the entire contents of your script expecting someone to go through it all; see first suggestion for that.

Thread Closed.