[SOLVED] Form to kill two birds with one stone..

ag3nt42

I have a form for an install file i'm setting up..

I would like to be able to create two submit buttons for the one form and have one submit button go to one page and the other to another. Anyone have ne ideas on this plz share.

thankx,

ag3nt

i can't handle them on the same page.. I need them to go to seperate pages.. thanks rhodesa i'll give that a shot

Unless your posting to another website, then why not? You can handle the form's on one page and redirect someone to the appropriate page after.

its ok the first options worked the best for me guys.. basically one button runs a database connection test and the other runs the install file. But I needed the test button to display the information directly on that page rather then sending them to another one. I spose you could do that on the same page and the redirect them after wards but this seems so much simpler on everyone.

thankx for all the options though guys.. i really appreciate your responses.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.