building a pagination

siljo

If you would like someone to do this for you, head over to the freelance section. This part of the forum is for helping people with what they are trying to do.

If you'd like to do it yourself, i suggest you google for pagination tutorials to start with...there are hundreds of them out there.

ok so i tried the code in first link and nothing heppend.There are no prev,next links,and the file number don`t work either.

Can i post index.php here so that somebody could give me some pointers?

Like i said earlier:

If you would like someone to do this for you, head over to the freelance section. This part of the forum is for helping people with what they are trying to do.

Otherwise, try posting what you've tried and tell us what happens/what doesn't happen and if you receive any errors.

What he said.

If you want someone to write it, I and many others will be willing to do so for a fee. If you want some help with some troubles you are having while writing a script, post it here and I and many others will be willing to help for free.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.