Ticket System / To-Do Management

Please don't break it. I would like to know about bugs if you find them. FYI the password changing is disabled. Here are links for multiple users because I think it should boot someone off if it 2 users log in as the same name:

User1 - www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/index.php?user=tester2@tickets.com&pass=123456789

User2 - www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/index.php?user=tester3@tickets.com&pass=123456789

User3 - www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/index.php?user=tester4@tickets.com&pass=123456789

User4 - www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/index.php?user=tester5@tickets.com&pass=123456789

User5 - www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/index.php?user=tester6@tickets.com&pass=123456789

User6 - www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/index.php?user=tester7@tickets.com&pass=123456789

User7 - www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/index.php?user=tester8@tickets.com&pass=123456789

User8 - www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/index.php?user=tester9@tickets.com&pass=123456789

Also, I am no security expert so I would like to know about security exploits, sql injection and such if you find it.

EDIT:

Feel free to enter data, edit data, close tickets, assign tickets, blah blah blah.

Also, the typical users' interface is here: www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cross Site Scripting(XSS):

You can submit ">code when editing the tickets.

You can submit ">code when adding projects.

You can submit ">code when adding solutions.

Full Path Disclosure:

When adding a user.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/bgaylor/public_html/Tickets/admin/mailer/class.smtp.php on line 105

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :25 in /home/bgaylor/public_html/Tickets/admin/mailer/class.smtp.php on line 105

Message was not sent

Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: connect_host

Full Path Disclosure:

http://www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/mailer/newTicket.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mailer_host() in /home/bgaylor/public_html/Tickets/admin/mailer/newTicket.php on line 11

Full Path Disclosure:

http://www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/mailer/sendMail.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mailer_host() in /home/bgaylor/public_html/Tickets/admin/mailer/sendMail.php on line 11

SQL Error:

http://www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/panel_tickets_show.php?WHERE=a

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

1) Cross Site Scripting(XSS):

If Cross Site Scripting is the ability to add html, I want to eventually add a text formatting toolbar to it. What are the dangers right now?

What is the best way to combat XSS?

Edit:

Removed Question.

3) Where the fsockopen() come from?

4) How did you manage to get this:

SQL Error:

http://www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/panel_tickets_show.php?WHERE=a

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

LOL @ marquees by the way.

What were you doing to get these:

Full Path Disclosure:

When adding a user.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/bgaylor/public_html/Tickets/admin/mailer/class.smtp.php on line 105

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :25 in /home/bgaylor/public_html/Tickets/admin/mailer/class.smtp.php on line 105

Message was not sent

Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: connect_host

Full Path Disclosure:

http://www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/mailer/newTicket.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mailer_host() in /home/bgaylor/public_html/Tickets/admin/mailer/newTicket.php on line 11

Full Path Disclosure:

http://www.gayloraid.com/Tickets/admin/mailer/sendMail.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mailer_host() in /home/bgaylor/public_html/Tickets/admin/mailer/sendMail.php on line 11

Why it gave me a headache?

The color's were too bland and everything was stuck tvery tight.

Then I click and look at the 'Urgent' tickets in yellow. I guess I'm light sensitive today but I had to shut it off.

Space is your friend. Use it.

• 4 weeks later...

Password type input with autocomplete

The impact of this vulnerability

Possible sensitive information disclosure

How to fix this vulnerability

The password autocomplete should be disabled in sensitive applications.

To disable autocomplete, you may use a code similar to:

<INPUT TYPE="password" AUTOCOMPLETE="off">

Vulnerability description

HTTP TRACE method is enabled on this web server. In the presence of other cross-domain vulnerabilities in web browsers, sensitive header information could be read from any domains that support the HTTP TRACE method.

This vulnerability affects Web Server.

Attackers may abuse HTTP TRACE functionality to gain access to information in HTTP headers such as cookies and authentication data.

Disable TRACE Method on the web server

Apache Mod_SSL SSL_Util_UUEncode_Binary Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability

Vulnerability description

This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.

A stack-based buffer overflow has been reported in the Apache mod_ssl module. This issue would most likely result in a denial of service if triggered, but could theoretically allow for execution of arbitrary code. The issue is not believed to be exploitable to execute arbitrary code on x86 architectures, though this may not be the case with other architectures.

Affected mod_ssl versions (up to 2.8.17).

This vulnerability affects mod_ssl.

Denial of service and/or possible arbitrary code execution.

Attack details

Current version is mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/4.4.8

Upgrade mod_ssl to the latest version.

Nice system there... I was thinking about creating one for my office here. We are a computer company with 4 techs. I wanted to get a bit more in depth with it. I like the system.

I am new to the board here and already am impressed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.