Print all pages help with mysql report using paging.

Darkmatter5

I've got a report that pages the results and current has about 111 pages in the report. I have a print page button on each page of the report to print out a specific page using the following code:

<input type='Button' name='printit' value='print' onclick='javascript:window.print();'>

Can someone help me with making a print all button to have the button initiate printing of all the pages in the report, not just the current one?

Thanks!

Without creating 111 print jobs, the only way to do that is to return the full results of the report in one location. So, you can either keep the same code and get rid of the paging part for when you want to print all, or you can probably use a server side printer function from whatever language you are using. PHP has printer functions. I have never used it so I have no idea how to format the text you send to it, but it would be something to look into if you don't want a huge page.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.printer-write.php

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.