Please Help - Developing New Website as Part of UNI project

Hello Everyone, I have just joined today & this forum looks amazing, a place where everyone gets help in creating PHP scripts... First of all, thankyou in advance to everyone who is going through my post. Its tricky & I will appreciate only PHP gurus to comment upon my question...

I am building a website which is 50% completed in Dreamweaver CS3

My Question : I need to create a Button, users of my website when (press/click) this button will go through a script which will increase the category's ending time by 10mins & will increase the value of category by $50. The category will be donated to the last person pressing this button (------- > That means no one has pressed this button in last 10mins after him & the automatic ending time is achieved).

This is a part of my final year PHP project to be presented at my uni & really havn't got much time, please tell me everything from A-Z that will be needed & what scripts & codes will I need. How will I create SQL database & connect it with my

index.html page script // As the button will be present on index.html page

I have already created the website with gud looking buttons shouting click me, but really don't know what scripts will I be using.. thanx everyone for going thru.. regards, diNO

"This is a part of my final year PHP project to be presented at my uni"

I'm willing to bet your teacher's told you exactly what you needed to do throughout the project, so why weren't you paying attention, hmm?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.