Triple Boot Vista/XP/FC9

proggR

Ok, so I seem to be having some problems getting Fedora added to my computer. Here's how I have it setup.

I currently have a 160 GB HD on my laptop with a 50 GB partition for Vista, a 70 GB partition for XP and a 40 GB partition for Data.

What I've done since then is split the Vista into two 25 GB drives, one that has Vista on it and one with Fedora Core 9.

I've installed Fedora and got to the end of that. Its on sd3 (vista on 0, data on 2 and xp on 3 i believe. i may have xp and the data confused right now).

The problem I'm having is getting the bootloader to boot into it. I've tried adding Linux into Easy BCD (which is what I use to select between Vista and XP) but that didn't work. I tried to add a GRUB bootloader into my own bootloader to pass it off to that and edited it to have my file information. It didn't work either.

During the Fedora install it asks where I want the Fedora bootloader and I selected the first sector of the current (fedora) partition because I didn't want it in the MBR.

Do I need to have a /boot partition? And I also don't have a swap drive either because I figure I could just virtualize one since I'm already cutting the partition so small.

Any help? I'm probably going to uninstall and reinstall Fedora tonight so I'll try to add a /boot partition and then point to that with EasyBCD. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.