ev5unleash.com

ev5unleash

A few basic web design things..

1) we don't need javascript telling us exactly the second, minute, hour of the day. All windows and mac computers have times already, and if we scrolled about 100 pixels down, we wouldnt be able to see it anyway. Keep just the date, if that(and even that's not necessary).

2)The side nav links(I'm in FF) when you hover over the, you have to move the mouse quickly to get the pop out menu to stay. It shouldnt require a quick movement to stay. I'd say either move the popout menu close the the original link or get a new script to perform that operation.

3)The site tells me nothing about what ev5unleash.com is. At this point, after skimming around, I can see that you are the host of a construction company. And a poorly designed site at that. Why not just grab and modify a few nice looking free templates?

4) the tom and evan show page... horrible color scheme... burns the eyes. Change the bright red to something else. Like white.

5) the page hit counter. Those went out of style in 1996... you really should remove it.. it makes your site look like it was made in '95 and never updated after.

Obviously, you can't test the website functionality with this tool, but it will ensure your website displays correctly in most web browsers.

Go to: http://www.browsercam.com/Default2.aspx - The website takes screen shots of different web browsers displaying your website. You just need to specify the screen resolution, web browsers you want to use! :)

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Dave

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.