MySQL/PHP suddenly stopped working.... HELP!

I have been using a mysql driven php scripts without error for a number of months up until a few days ago.  The script itself takes details from a form as well as converting up to two images to .jpg's and then in turn inserts a new record into the database (INSERT INTO...) with a link to the two images (update 'db' set...) .  when submitting the form now the new record is not created and the images are not uploaded.  i have copied the data to a new table and run various checks on the table itself but to no avail.  the only success i do get it is when i copy the table structure to a new table it then works fine.  i have checked the existing table to see that there is no corruption nor links to external scripts.  the db type is innodb/

I am truly at a loss and would greatly appreciate some expertise.

Many thanks!

Luha 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.