Credit card payment

Hi all,

I want to develop a credit card payment page (or even use a redy-made solution). But, my concern here is that:

How can I connect this system to my Bank Account which is in Saudi Arabia Country.

Should I contact my bank? and what kind of information should I take from the bank?

Also, how to let any ready-made credit card payment system to forward the monuy to my Bank Account whic is in Saudi Arabia Country?

I am totally new to this subject....I need you help and I do appreciate it.

thanks a lot....

Hi,

I'm not a total expert in this, but I've set up a few commercial sites for my clients.  Normally security is the biggest issue with credit cards.  I would STRONGLY advise you to set up a third-party merchant account, even if it's only paypal, and then integrate that into your site.

Usually integration is easy.  The third-party company will help you to set up a system that works with their servers.  It might be as simple as setting up a form page to take information, which is then passed to their servers securely... or it might involve "buy now" or "add to cart" buttons which feed into a cart on the third-party's server -- in which case they would actually have their own form to gather customer details.  Each third-party service is a bit different.

If you are looking for something very easy to use, I would suggest paypal.com.  If you expect a large volume of business, I would suggest authorize.net.  Most banks also offer a way to process credit cards directly, so you might want to check with your bank; I know that J.P. Morgan Chase banks do offer this, but it's not always competitive with other third-party merchant services.  The bottom line will involve if you want to have a high per-transaction cost and no monthly account fees (paypal) or a lower per-transaction fee and a small monthly fee (most others besides paypal). 

If you are looking for a payment processor for "adult" content, I'd suggest you look at CCBill and Epassporte, but that's all I'll say about that.

I hope that this is helpful to you.  If you have any specific issues please feel free to send me a private message and I'll try to help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.