Help with calendar

mycow

Hello.

I have a table in my mysql that has First Name and Last Name. I was to create a calendar which will have on left side in each line each name i have in my db and the rest of the page to be the calendar from 1 to whatever that month has.

In each day after that i want to put drop down boxes and when i press a button to save these selection in my database. I am stuck with that as i don't know how to pass all those data in.

Thank you in advance.

So let me see if I can even understand what you want...

You want to have a calendar displayed, and then have a dropdown list in each day with the users listed in the dropdown. And you want to be able to select whichever user for whichever day and then be able to save all the users for each day?

I want to do something like the image. I have no code yet as i am stuck in creating the calendar with the names.

The example has only one but in my db i have more names.

Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.