Possible firefox bug?

HomerTheDragoon

First off let me say I'm a firefox supporter and have been since the original Firefox. I've never had any issues with it rendering html incorrectly however I seem to be running into an issue now with FF 3.0. For some reason it likes to draw lines that do not exist in my tournament brackets. Like they will be half there then if I select all and then deselect it shows lines all over the place and what not. Its sort of hard to explain so I'll link to the page. Also it works absolutely perfect in IE(which is a first) and it worked perfect in FF 2.0. The brackets are generated with table cells and borders.

Issues I see:

-Some times the lines go to far vertically.

-If I select all and then deselect every cell has a vertical line on one side or the other.

http://ggleague.net/tournament/index.php?action=brackets

I would post the html code however it seems to exceed the max length of a post :o. If you guys do not experience any issues looking at the bracket let me know. Thank you.

-Homer

There does not seem to be an edit button?

Umm I've been working on it for a few hours now and no luck. The weird thing is it seems to be random where it places the lines. If some1 can help me figure out why its doing this I'd appreciate it alot. I'm sure it has to do with my html.

Edit: I guess the page just needed proper html declaring.(I didnt have it before cuz i was just testing stuff wasn't going for a presentational look.) How do i mark this baby solved?

alright now i cant edit again? umm it only sort of fixed it, there are still areas where the lines are and they should not be. The weird thing is that its random every time u refresh. Sorry for the tripple post(I rarely have posted here and i'm guessing that u have a like 10 min time to edit ur post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

It seems fine in my browser, i am using Mozilla Firefox as ie doesnt like my coding, lol, your brackets look fine, you may have put somthing wrong somwhere in the code for it not to work.

Maybe you havnt dfined what table they are in, or if they are in a table at all.

~Py

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.