SUBMIT BUTTON issue, please help...

amicore

Ok, so it is easiest for me to just give the URL and offer my code up for help... basically my submit button used to work and no longer does since i added CSS... That being said, it could be that I have required input field and nothing pops up to the user stating that there are required fields...

Please help...

http://globalizedobesity.com/questionaire.html

on your submit button, you have onclick=wstxSubmitForm(this) but I dopnt see the wstxSubmitForm() anywhere on the page nor did I find any included .js files that had it in them.

Also, for current medications, you have "check all that apply" but you have radio buttons... so a user can only check one at any given time... you need to change them to checkboxes.

I realize they are not checkboxes, but you can check multiple ones so I think that works as it was tested before... however as for the submit form, i don't think i have done a .js file before for that, i will work on one and see if that fixes the issue...

on your submit button, you have onclick=wstxSubmitForm(this) but I dopnt see the wstxSubmitForm() anywhere on the page nor did I find any included .js files that had it in them.

Also, for current medications, you have "check all that apply" but you have radio buttons... so a user can only check one at any given time... you need to change them to checkboxes.

agreed and thanks for the feedback... i have to reserarch the coding for the .js file and to add the wstxSubmitForm() that is missing and let you know... thanks again for your help!  Amy.

Even if it does work, users are accustomed to seeing radio buttons and only checking one. If it works, it just means you added them completely wrong.

Plus, try unchecking them as radio buttons :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.