Any NucleusCMS user?... can't get on their site for past 2 days.

robart

What's up with the Nucleus CMS site?

I recently added NucleusCMS as a basis for building my site around, and for the past 2 days have not been able to connect to their server. I need to get to the skins catalog pages.

The address I have been using: http://www.nucleuscms.org

(In case I have been going to a wrong address.)

One would think that they would put up a single page notice if revamping site..., which makes me think I am being blocked some how.

If anyone would care to try the site as well for me and reply, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks,

--Rob

This isn't for website status.

This section is for Critiquing websites. Like designs and the sort.

Sorry, and I realized that after I posted it... I meant to click on Misc. but I didn't see anywhere to delete it. So hopefully admin will delete it.

I still need to hear if anyone else or just me can't get on Nucleus site, so I am repeating the post in Misc.

--Rob

I also get the 404 error. Their site is down. It is probably caused by a lack of resources to support the website.

Thanks BillyBob. I was feeling a bit paranoid...I'll just wait it out until they get back up.

--Rob

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.