Apache Server only works in my network.

[/Darthus]

My Apache Server only works in my Network, not with people on the web.

(It gives a page cannot be displayed message)

Using Apache 2. 

My Website is: http://www.slayershideout.ath.cx/  But again, it is not viewable on the web, only in my network.

This Website says Port 80 is indeed open.

https://www.grc.com/

I Disabled my firewall to see if that was the problem, but still no one can access my website even with my firewall down.

I have Port Forwarding setup correctly.

Is there something I did wrong when I installed Apache?  Is there some sort of thing I'm missing? 

Help would be lovely.

I can see you site??

The Slayers Hideout is a Website that Hosts a montage of media and programs that the Author and his friends have made.

This is the almost done template of the final product.

Coming soon to a Internetz NEAR YOU LAWLZ!!!

!UPDATE!

July 14, 2008___9:57 PM

New Name, New Host, New Domain, New Look, New Content, New People, New everything!

Comcast webhosting service isn't worth it. It is SO slow to do things. Now that I'm hosting this on my own computer, it's much better. I don't have much traffic anyways, so it's the ideal solution. The only places that have content right now are the Protected Area, the fun links (imported from my last site), and the media page. The media page looks great, I already am getting three people (besides me) to show off their art skills there. Hopefully more pages will be done soon, but with the E3 event going on and some sort of social life, it may or may not be slow going.

dadaada.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.