the simplest forum script open for testers

felipeebs

hey! this is my first big php 5 script, a forum script.

is nothing like the bulletin boards you see arround the internet, but works.

Now I want you to test it, to see what is missing (trust me, averything is missing)

I need help to improve security and fix bugs first, so if you can help, thanks!

u can access it at

http://theeyeproject.com/forum/

my own domain, hosted on a free webhosting plan. T_T

Best wishes: The Eye

P.S.: If I left something in portuguese, I'm sorry! my english is very poor and I don't had much time to make it english. I'm working on it right now :D

Vulnerability description

The web server is configured to display the list of files contained in this directory. This is not recommended because the directory may contain files that are not normally exposed through links on the web site.

This vulnerability affects /forum/css.

The impact of this vulnerability

A user can view a list of all files from this directory possibly exposing sensitive information.

Attack details

We found

<TITLE>Index of

How to fix this vulnerability

You should make sure the directory does not contain sensitive information or you may want to restrict directory listings from the web server configuration.

Vulnerability description

The description for this alert is contributed by the GHDB community, it may contain inappropriate language.

Category : Sensitive Directories

Many times, this search will reveal temporary files and directories on the web server. The information included in these files and directories will vary, but an attacker could use this information in an information gathering campaign.

This vulnerability affects /forum/tmp.

The impact of this vulnerability

Not available. Check description.

Attack details

We found

inurl:/tmp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.