Test my website

waynewex

Vulnerability description

The web server is configured to display the list of files contained in this directory. This is not recommended because the directory may contain files that are not normally exposed through links on the web site.

This vulnerability affects /img/funnypictures and /img.

The impact of this vulnerability

A user can view a list of all files from this directory possibly exposing sensitive information.

Attack details

We found

<TITLE>Index of

How to fix this vulnerability

You should make sure the directory does not contain sensitive information or you may want to restrict directory listings from the web server configuration.

The web server is configured to display the list of files contained in this directory. This is not recommended because the directory may contain files that are not normally exposed through links on the web site.

A user can view a list of all files from this directory possibly exposing sensitive information.

Attack details

We found

<TITLE>Index of

You should make sure the directory does not contain sensitive information or you may want to restrict directory listings from the web server configuration.

i swear you are a bot  xD

you always come back with the same pro reply  ;)

Attack details

We found

<TITLE>Index of

i swear you are a bot   xD

you always come back with the same pro reply   ;)

I can't tell if you're kidding so I'm just going to say it, you do know that he uses a program, right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.