Losing DB info

Hello all,

I am wondering if someone can shed some light on this for me. I run an on line game, and all of a sudden, it seems that sessions time out on everyone. People can log in fine, but once they do, no matter what link they click, the 'You have left fields blank' error message come sup, and they have to relog in. It seems like it is not keeping the log in information. I have narrowed the problem down to either my gameconfig file, or my top.php file. This is a new problem for me, and just suddenly started. Any ideas?

I hacked you.

Is it possible there is something wrong with the directory on your server where the sessions are stored? Generally you don't have to worry, but if it was working before, and you tried completely restoring everything, you might want to run a few tests to make sure that sessions in general are still working correctly.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.