Checkout error on eCommerce site

Stanners

Hi to All

I'm not sure if anyone can help me and if I have incorrectly posted here please accept my apologies but it maybe demonstrates that I'm desperate! I should also point out I'm not a programmer and my knowledge is extremely limited but I feel like I've been left out in the cold with this problem so could really do with some expert advice.

An eCommerce website I 'put together' using a template system from ecommercetamplates.com (ECT) (PHP and MySQL) has been working fine until the hosts upgraded to PHPv5. Now, a customer gets error messages at the final stage of the checkout process. The error messages are along these lines: -

Warning: include(./vsadmin/inc/incemail.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\SSLRoot\PakemanCC\vsadmin\inc\incthanks.php on line 7

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './vsadmin/inc/incemail.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in E:\SSLRoot\PakemanCC\vsadmin\inc\incthanks.php on line 7

Fatal error: Call to undefined function order_success() in E:\SSLRoot\PakemanCC\vsadmin\inc\incthanks.php on line 408

Line 7 of incthanks.php is

include "./vsadmin/inc/incemail.php";

The website in question uses shared SSL hosting at FastHosts. I've contacted their tech support about this problem but as soon as I mentioned the word "code" the barriers went up. I started a thread on the forums at ECT (http://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=55606) and made some headway but I think even that's drying up now.

The non-secure site is www.pakeman.co.uk but for the secure checkout pages the URL is https://vault2.secured-url.com/PakemanCC/thanks.php. I've FTP's the secure vault and all the relevant files are there so I can only conclude that the path specified for the include file is wrong somehow. I've also tried several permutations of line 7 including two leading full stops, no full stops, etc. etc.

If anyone has got any ideas as to what is going on I'd be eternally grateful for some feedback.

Many thanks in anticipation

Iain

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.