jQuery -> load() cache problem

Lashiec

I'm using the jQuery library and do a lot of $(..).load('...url/') calls for my program. But, it has a problem with caching pages. I have a page that is paginated, and I allow the person to change the number of items to show per page. Once they change it then it does the load() command and refreshes the page, but most of the time it just refreshes back to the cached version. My page is a PHP page, and the number of items per page is stored in a session variable, and that all gets updated before the load() call even triggers.

This happens on a lot of pages too, is there anything I can do with jQuery or my PHP pages to prevent this from happening?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.