Idea Help

The Little Guy

OK, I need some Ideas, I have this page: http://murdercup.publicsize.com/jtest

and Im not sure how I should do the scoring. JavaScript counts the number of non filled in boxes, and if the number reaches 0, it allows the user to submit the info.

What I need to to is get the winner and looser of each bracket, but not sure of a good way to do this.

the last "Winner" bracket has all of the teams in it, and as you get closer to the left, there are less teams.

so... as the user chooses winners, I need to be able to save them. losers can not keep losing points, if they don't continue in the tournament, so if they only make it to round 2, they can't loose points for round 3+. I am just so confused on how I should approach this. All the info will be sent through a form, how should I pass it to the server for processing?

Winners win 15% of the losers score

Losers lose 15% of their own score

I have my own NCAA bracket system put together my self and I just made the drop down box have only 2 teams, now white space, so that way if they left one blank, then it would pick the top one. Do you get what I am saying?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.