Breadcrumb trail on ecommerce site

fender967

Hi Guys, here's what I'm trying to do.

I have a web store for t-shirts that is running on the wordpress plugin called wp-ecommerce.  I want to add an include to the header that is a breadcrumb trail up to what page you are on and have a way to highlight the current selection.  I basically need to write a script or something that can identify what page the user is on and therefor tell the breadcrumb display so it can highlight that link.  The thing is, this shopping cart plug-in generates all its content from one main php template/file using the database, so I can't edit each page individually.  This is why I thought I will need a way to tell the links which page the user is on. 

I basically want the breadcrumb trail to look like this:  GUYS  t-shirts  hoodies  ties      GIRLS  t-shirts  tanks  dresses  hoodies

It will always look like that, the only thing I am looking for is a way to change the background/css or something to display which page is currently selected.

I hope I was clear with what I am trying to do.  I am not very good with php so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.