download PHP files instead of load them as web pages

rajmohan

I am seeing the download php files instead of loading those files as web pages. Can any on suggest me what is the problem in php code. One of my client told me that he is facing this problem.

For me it is loading correctly.

Please let me know if any one have any Idea.

Honestly, most of the times this happens, the page takes a long time to load. To me, it must be related to a server-timeout, the fact that the script has taken up too much time to process and it'll popup... This has happened to me rarely, but it just happens. The actual PHP code isn't revealed though so it's not a security issue.

From that page he needs to process further. In that site there is an option called send mail to all. When they click that link it will ask them to enter the message then submit it. I will collect the users from database and loop those users and send the message for all that time this problem occured.

If it is time out problem then can you please suggest me some code to check this condition. So that if the condition is true it will through the massage that time is out.

On that page, it can either be done using headers in html or the header function in php..

Just set a re-direct after 300 seconds (5 minutes).

//html
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh"
          CONTENT="300; URL=html-redirect.html">

//php
header( 'refresh: 300; url=http://www.example.net' );

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.