Trying to generate Keywords for site

scottybwoy

Hi,

As the title suggests, that's what I want to do.  However I don't know if my web pages are built for it to work effectively.

In the top section of the php page, I define 3 $vars; $title, $desc, $keywords.  Then I call my header file, that has the correct placements for them.

Down the rest of the page, I use static <h> and <p> elems, which would build up my content; titles, descriptions, and list data.

Do keyword suggestion tools use the generated content of files?

If so, why do the ones I've tried, yahoo, google, and a few others, tend to just hang or not return anything?  Does anyone have any good suggestions for any particular site?

I'm trying on this webpage here so you can check to see if there is anything wrong and why it would be doing that?

Thanks.

I don't if there is a problem, but I know it's important that you used keywords that your customers will use in the SE's. I would try to use the most common and basic words and then play off versions from that. It may be easier to rank for obscure words, but how many customers will use them?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.