apache 1 of 3 virtual hosts working

bbxrider

for winxp pro, apache 2.2.4

i have been running the setup i have for 16 mos everything ok, then suddenly only 1 site works.

i have had my hosts file set to 127.0.0.1 for all the sites and commented those lines out to test name resolution and still nothing.

i have separate error logs for each site and there is nothing i can see, no errors at all

the site that comes up is a very basic, static html

1 site not working is plone, iexplorer gives a 404 error code 'the webpage cannot be found'

the other site not working is mambo, its not a 404, but the ie message is 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'

i set the loglevel to 'debug', thinking this would be most detailed error messages, but still nothing in the error logs

any suggestions?

bob

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.