[SOLVED] LOGIC = send same value to 2 different rows, hope everyone is still sane

madcrazy1

2 form fields: send same answer value to 2 different rows but with only manually selecting the first form fileld choice. whatever I pick for the first question will automatically be populated as an answer for the second question filed. example i select answer 10 from drop down form field 1 and "before I click submit" ---- answer 10 is selected automatically for drop down menu choice 2

in other words, there are 2 choices to MAKE ON A FORM i CREATED.

i want to be able to select an answer for the first question have it sent to "sql row1"= ans1 then have the second question that uses a different input variable, use the same answer but send it to "sql row2"= ans1

Please help, i will be a miracle if someone understands this

<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="memyselfandI">
<input name="" type="hidden" id="question1">
<select name="question1" >
<option value="ans1">MYANSWERIS1</option>
<option value="ans2">MYANSWERIS2</option>

<input name="" type="hidden" id="question2">
<select name="question2" >
<option value="ans1">MYANSWERIS1</option>
<option value="ans2">MYANSWERIS2</option>
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="*Submit Changes*"></form>

I only want to select first question and have question2 get automatically selected with the same answer =)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.