[SOLVED] I'm very new to this, PHP script works but I get this script has expired error.

mox22

I downloaded a free php script from a blog I came across. The installion was pretty simple once I figured out how to set up mySQL database. The script is working and everything seems to work except when I click the join now button, it goes to the page but says "this script has expired". Does anyone know how I can fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Marcus

1. your have to contact the provider to see why he set the script to exspire.......

2. if you No php then alter the time in the code .......

3. THIS IS A 3rd PARTY QUISTION MATE............

you can use.........www.hotscripts.com to get any pre made scripts for php use ............................

we will need to see some code, but you will probably get a quicker answer from the creator, if you downloaded it from them.

I can't find the blog I i downloaded it from. I think I was supposed to pay for it. The url is www.ItsOnly5Bucks.com if that helps.

we will need to see some code, but you will probably get a quicker answer from the creator, if you downloaded it from them.

How can I show some code, from which pages? I don't know

That is why you would get a quicker answer from the creator, it could be on any page that something is set.  If you were supposed to pay for it, then we have no idea as to what page to look at.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.