php and iframe

pragan

Hey Friends,

I have a page in my website that shows result from google's api. It displays few links related to the search query. I want to show these new links in a page where I can have my iframe on the top. Is this something possible? This is the situation :

News about bikes

--here is the new info on bikes

--Great bikes

All the above news will be going to the respective landing page. These is generated from google's API(newsbar). When we click on the above news I want to open the links in a page where I can show my iframe on the top. Google API has the javascript included.

The reason I am asking for php is because that's the scripting language I can work in and I can understand javascript to some extent.

Please let me know if its possible and how to achieve it...also let me know if I need to be more clear.

regards

pragan

Hey,

thanks for the reply. Here it is :

http://www.investorguide.com/news.cgi

If you scroll all the way down to the end where it says "Technology News", the news are coming from google's API. I want to show these pages with my iframe when its clicked.

Javscript file is here : http://www.investorguide.com/js/googleapi/gsnewsbar.js

Hope I am clear!

regards

Pragan.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.